Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Underground Comix

       Upon discovering we were reading underground comics for this week, and that most of them were going to be sexual in one way or another, I thought I might as well read one of the more raunchy ones for a good laugh. Lo and behold one of them was named Tits and Clits. Kind of put off by the name I threw caution to the wind and dived straight into a see of vulgar and sexually explicit comics unlike any I have read before. Upon opening this PDF I was a bit shocked to see the first panel to be a picture of women holding dildos and the words Tits and Clits sprawled out in a boob-a-rific type. Most of them actually were very crude illustrations and didnt really hold any interest to me. To be specific I thought most of the illustrations were really elementary style and the stories held no real meaning except to be funny sexual jokes. 
      The only one that actually stuck out to me was the "I was a sex junkie" one. Which I found really funny because it was a woman whos sexual appetite was that of the stereotyped every day man. The fact that this woman loved sex so much that she would go out of her way to get it any way she could. Even if that meant paying men for sex! What a weird way to think about it and highly funny to have a woman who doesn't know about prostitution actually going and paying men to have sex with her! My favorite quote that I thought was really funny was "My God! What will I do with this vagina?!!" I would say that these underground comics were defiantly not my favorite and many of them made me blush in the fact that some were so crude and sexual. Though It was worth a laugh or two and kind of interesting for the short time that I read them. Although I more than likely wont ever read any type of that kind of comic again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment